9.30.2012

Lock up your shopping malls cause the Shopaholic is on the move

I am a shopaholic.
I got this beautiful delicate dress for $70.
What I like about this dress is the built in bra inside and the beautiful light material.


I got this denim dress for around $50, I was attracted to the intricate back.
It reminds me of an apron. the length is little daring for my liking so I would style it with leggings underneath.


I have always wanted an army inspired shirt, ever since I saw the army shirt from Zara. However, at $ 600 a piece, I thought I better look around first, and it paid off. I found this collar studded high-low shirt for only $40.




This sleeve cut out denim shirt was a bargain at $50.
 


I was captivated by the pattern as it reminds me of a nerd, and looks so cosy I knew I had to get it, $130.


Slouchy trousers at $ 50.


Lacey top at $50.
This would pair nicely with a pair of jeans.


Glittery classy top at $50.


Colourful flats at $120.


Benefit High Beam at $250.
 


My splurge of the month. My leopard print, horse hair heels from Irregular Choice at $1150. Check out the heel and sole of these bad boys.


 
Hair chain  for $50 from Forever 21, modeled by our glamourous model Mr. Winnie the Pooh.

Maxi dress at $100.
This dress just oozes elegance and sexiness.
The embroidery gives the body a feminine contour shape.


Silk and lace top at $70.

Skinny jeans from forever21 at $86.
I think that a nice fitted pair of jeans suitable for your body shape is essential for every girl's closet.
This pair fits like a glove, it hugs to my hips without love handles bulging out.




No comments:

Post a Comment